Friday, November 02, 2007

Weigh

What does a super-wife get her husband who is a bike nerd? A pair of Ultimate Digital Scales for weighing anything and everything. Any self-respecting bike nerd's workshop needs these.

I got one of these...


and one of these (the scale, not the stem)...


Most won't comprehend the sweetness of such instruments, but I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas. What to weigh first? Thanks SLR!

And some relevant lyrics by Phish (or click here for an audio sample)...

Weigh
I'd like to cut your head off, so I can weigh it, what do you say?
Five pounds, six, pounds, seven pounds.
I'd like to go to your house and gather all your razors and pick all the little prickly hairs so I can weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds, six pounds, seven pounds.
I'd like to gather all your friends and squish them all into a small
swimming pool so I can weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds, six pounds, seven pounds
Why weigh on a sunny day?
So much to do so why, oh why weigh?
On a sunny day, why oh why weigh hey?
Why weigh, why weigh?
I'd like to hear my options, so I can weigh them, what do ya say?
Five pounds, six pounds, seven pounds
Why weigh on a sunny day?
So much to do, so why, oh why weigh?
On a sunny day, why oh why weigh hey?
Why
Oh Why [x11]
Why weigh?

Blue Star

No comments: