Monday, October 15, 2007

Evergreen CX

I hit up some CX on Sunday in South Seattle. Despite arriving to the line about 15 minutes before the start, I was relegated to about the 15th row. I guess cross is a little popular here in the NW. The rest of the day was pass, pass, and more pass.

Me acting all serious at the start with Dutton-Willekes or Willekes-Dutton--not sure which, so hereinafter he will be referred to as WD-40 in honor of the degreaser that the world thinks is a lube.


The first of three runups on the course.


Coming through the barriers with WD-40 on my tail.


Rolling through the finish. Ended up 19th out of about 65 starters. Not bad for starting in the second to last row behind 60 guys. Next week I'll get to the start early to ensure a better start position.


Blue Star

No comments: