Friday, May 25, 2007

Constitution Climb


This weekend we're heading up to Orcas Island for some R&R and I'll be racing the Constitution Climb. The Constitution Climb is a road race up Mt. Constitution. The route is from Rosario Resort on the water to the summit parking lot. A total of 7.8 miles and 2,635 vertical feet gained. Last year, I cranked out an average of just under 300 watts for 42:19 and took the win by a narrow margin. This year I'm hoping to shave a minute or more off my time by averaging around 315 watts.

Blue Star

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was awed and excited by watching your Mt. Constitution ride ... flawless and powerful start, performance like there were no limits throughout the ride and a sprint through the finish line. Left me with quite an emotional feeling. Congratulations on your training, hard work, persistence and performance.
In Law Star