Thursday, April 06, 2006

Off to Sunny (err.. Rainy) California

I'm off to Sea Otter tomorrow morning.



The hardtail is clean, dialed in, and packed in its plastic case for the trip. Legs are feeling really good. The weather is, well, it's nasty, but that should be to my advantage coming from the Pacific Northwest. People from California have been complaining that it has rained like 20 days straight in Monterey. I've been there, done that. Remember this post or this post.

There is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 60k people attending (spectators and racers) over the course of the weekend. That's a whole lot of bike freaks in one town. The exciting part is that the Expert XC race on Sunday goes off immediately after the Pros so all the fans will be on course cheering us on too.

I'm taking the laptop and camera so I'll try and get some posts of the festivities up over the weekend.

Blue Star

No comments: