Monday, October 24, 2005

Training Again and More Sponsorship Proposals.

I have finally completely recovered from the bug that was keeping me laid up. I slept 20+ hours this weekend and came out the other side feeling fresh and ready to roll.

Training the last few days has been a few hours on the trainer getting my legs back under me. It's surprising how fast fitness evaporates. I was struggling to push small watts for a couple of hours. I'm thankful for the iPod so I didn't have to listen to my heavy breathing. I've also hit the gym a couple of times. Squats hurt! All for the pursuit of more watts.

Got a few more sponsorship proposal out. I really hope putting them together is worth the effort. I learned that Ellsworth is running their program through local dealers this year. This may help in getting the support of a new shop given that Olympic Sports had more debt than assets and shuttered the joint.

That's all for now from the rainy Emerald City.

Blue Star

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be in the "JEANS" since both Mom & I also came down with the creepy cruds as they call it here in Vegas adios Dudster