Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Revived and BC Bike Race

I thought about killing this blog since it takes quite a bit of time to keep up to date. Time is even more tight this year now that I'm co-running Mafia Racing NW, still keeping a full pro race schedule, and working at my real j-o-b as a lawyer. Nevertheless, people have asked why no posts this year and some are clamoring for BC Bike Race updates next week, so Blue Star Racer Blog lives on.

For those that don't know, BC Bike Race starts this Sunday, June 28th and runs through Saturday, July 4th. Lots of km of gnarly BC 1track lie ahead for me an my partner RD. My fitness is really good right now, RD bombs DH with the most elite riders around, so between the two of us we should be able to use both of our strengths to post some strong results. Check in throughout the week for some updates.

Thanks for reading,

Blue Star

2 comments:

bmw said...

Sweet. glad to see you are back posting. good luck in the race.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the BC Bike Race ! Are you going to implement the helmet cam ? That would be so cool ! Try not to injure yourself too severely (grin).
InLawStar