Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 3

This is going to be a quick one, because we have to catch a ferry tomorrow at the crack of dawn. AV and I rode fast today. We finished in front some very fast teams and even passed three teams comprised of pro racers (albeit a mixed team and ladies team) in the last stretch of super-tech 1track. It was so technical today I actually blew my rear shock out. Luckily, a BC shop called Obsession Bikes is travelling with the race and they are replacing the seals for me this evening.

SLR got some pictures of the start and finish, but those will have to wait for another day as I need to get ready for tomorrow's epic journey, which includes getting to the venue from our hotel at 4:45am, two ferry rides, and a challenging course of about 60km on some of BC's finest trails.

Thanks for reading,

Blue Star

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All our best wishes and good luck, today !
Love,
In Law Star and Auntie M