Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hello? Anyone home?

Yeah Yeah. I know. It's been like a month since I've posted anything. I've got updates in the hopper. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. But, alas, this thing called a job is keeping me quite busy lately. A colleague of mine recently said, "Wow, if you're not working or sleeping you are on your bike." That quote sums up the last month or so in a nutshell. Although the training volume and quality have definitely taken a hit because I'm mentally spent at the end of the day. I'll endeavor to get some race reports up soon.

Here's a photo of the short track XC from last weekend:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need an agent to post your victories to this blog, and a voice-actuated recorder (with an AI link to your computer) on your handlebars to record your thoughts, emotions and agony.

Working, sleeping, biking, yes ... but don't forget eating and other important/fun primal activities.

H.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on qualifying for the Masters World Championships in September !

H.